Launching (and leaving) the titler
Like the Classic Title Editor, the Motion Titler can be invoked in a variety of ways from Studio’s Edit mode, using either a tool in the Video toolbox or a mouse command on one of the Timeline tracks.
· To create a full-screen motion title: Select Go to Motion Title Editor from the right-button context menu in the main Timeline video track.
· To create an overlay motion title: Double-click the Timeline title track, or select Go to Motion Title Editor from the right-button context menu on either the title track or the overlay track.
· To create a motion title from the toolbox: Open the Create title tool and click Motion Title Overlay or Full Screen Motion Title.
· To edit a full-screen motion title: Double-click the title in any Movie Window view, or right-click the title and select Go to Motion Title Editor.
· To edit an overlay motion title: Double-click the clip on the title track, the overlay track, or in List View, or right-click it in any view and select Go to Motion Title Editor.
· To edit a motion title from the toolbox: With the clip open in the Clip properties tool, click the Edit Title button.
To close the Motion Titler, use any of the following methods:
· Click the OK button at the bottom right of the Motion Titler window. This returns you to Studio’s Edit mode. Your new or updated title is now part of the current project.
· Click the button at the top right of the window. This is equivalent to clicking OK.
· Select File Ø Close Title Tool, or File Ø Cancel Title Tool from the main menu bar while working in the Motion Titler. The equivalent keyboard commands are F12 and F11 respectively.