Undo, Redo, Help, Support and Premium
The Undo, Redo, Help, Support and Premium buttons are always to be found in the top right corner of the Studio window, no matter which of the three modes you are currently working in.
· Undo allows you to back out of any changes you have made to your project during the current session, one step at a time.
· Redo reinstates the changes one by one if you undo too far.
· The Help button launches Studio’s built-in help system.
· The Support button opens Studio’s technical support site in your web browser.
· The Premium button lets you expand Studio by purchasing and installing premium content.
All other controls on the Studio screen are dedicated to tasks within the current mode.